Rush Pikes Peak Developmental Registration
Rush Pikes Peak offers our in-houserecreational league for boys and girls ages 4 - 10. The seasonal year runs from August 1 - July 31. Your child's birthdate will determine the age group they are in. For example, a player that turns 6 between August 1 and July 31 in a given year will play U6 during that seasonal year, a player that turns 9 in that time would play U9. See below for pricing, schedule, and uniform information:
The in-house program is run by the club to give players their first opportunities to play in a team setting. The U5/U6 players play 3 versus 3, U7/U8 players play 4 versus 4 and U9/U10 players play 6 versus 6. Teams will play 7 - 8 games per season and will train once a week with their head coach and once a week with their Director of Coaching.
Spring 2016 Dates/Deadlines:
- Registration is currently OPEN
- Deadline to register and remain on the same team: February 28
- Coaches/Teams notified: Week of March 20
- Schedules for Weeks 1 and 2 released: March 26
- Developmental Coaches Meeting: TBA
- Schedules for Weeks 3 - 9 released: April 2
- Last day to register and receive voucher code discount (NEW PLAYERS ONLY): March 13
- Game dates: April 2, 9, 10 (Sunday), 16, 23, 30 and May 7, 14.
|Age Group||U4 - U6 In-House||U7 - U8 In-House||U9 - U11 In-House|
New players to the club (those that have not previously registered for Rush Pikes Peak) will have their registration fees waived for their first season of soccer when a coupon code specific to their age group is entered during registration:
U5/6 - PRQVEJ
U7/8 - GDMFRJ
U9/10 - VUFQCZ
adidas uniforms are purchased directly through soccer.com. They can be used until the players outgrow them or move on to the competitive branch. Click here for more information about ordering.